This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Monday, September 15, 2014

All Praises for Goa

11:37 AM Posted by Nikita , , No comments
I love Goa
Because I love Wine
I love Goa
Because I can make it Mine




The most visited tourist place,
The most appreciated destination,
Is all romantic in my case,
Because you can lie as long as like under the sun.



When the sea-water hits your feet,
It makes the Sand wiggle out,
The fresh breath is intoxicating,
And, all you see are happy faces around.

Whether you are a couple or family or friends,
Goa is a place for fun and cans
It automatically de-stress and relaxes,

So, when are you making your plan?



If I could live anywhere in the world,
Goa would be undoubtedly the choice,
Or else I will make sure that I shift there,
A place loud yet less on noise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment