This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A passionate love!

7:38 AM Posted by Nikita 1 comment

A passionate love is,
All that I want,
Not mucky or musty,
But a real one.

No sweets, no flowers;
No show-off  for me.
All I want is love,
Full of passionate hugs and kisses.

A love that surprises me,
A love that warms me,
An everlasting eternal love,
A love that compliments me.

A romantic-passionate love,
Overflowing  with care and trust.
A love believing in itself,
Having no space for grudges or resentments.

A love overpowering all rules,
A love making its own rules.
A love falling deaf to all comments,
Floating high, very high, above all.

A love setting a strong bond,
Which do not scatter around.
A passionate love,
Is all that I need!








1 comment:

  1. Awesome amazing and cute. Trust me you'll have this love one day. You deserve it. Shruti.

    ReplyDelete