This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Khash yeh pal yunhi tham jate.... :)

11:40 AM Posted by Nikita No comments
[ lol.. I had thought to write a note for all my friends who r special to me. really guys, i still can't believe that we r gvng SY BA papers, in just one year our college days will come crashing down! No matter what we try and what we do, these days will never come back. how can i forget all that time spent with you all? So i decided to write a poetry, believe me guys, yesterday while reading Plato and his stuff, I was inspired by muses to write a poem for our days spent in college. lol :D

But i could only write it in hindi, i don't know whether you would like it or not, but within 10 minutes after being inspired I wrote it like it was just in back of mind. Do overlook my spelling errors, and try to feel d SUBLINE ( ha ha ha, I mean my feelings :P) so here it goes, and ur comments are appreciated and please bare with my Hindi speeling errors, and plz read it full....!!]


Kash ye pal yunhi tham jate,
Hazaron khwaab aur apne de jate
Ek pal ki khushi aur muskurana,
Yaadon ka woh peeche choot jana.

Aa gaye hum is antim daur par,
Waqt jaane kaise guzra is dagar par
Nahin pata tumhara ghar ya thikana,
Par jab bhi yaad sataye milne chale ana.

Paoongi aise dost, socha tha na kabhi,
Har baat lagti hai nayi si abhi-abhi.
Dekho mat, jaano mat na samjhana,
Ki guzar gaya woh college ka zamana.

Yunhi saalon baad jab jaoge vahaan,
Dua karoge kash hote yahaan
Mehsus karoge har lamha purana,
khud ko paoge jhumte huye mastana.

Purani tasveeren yaad dilayengi,
Haseen pal zindagi ke,
Kanon mein gunjegi awaaz
"Oye kahan hai be?"

Woh dil ki baatein, woh canteen ki chai,
Woh yaaron ki masti, woh sabka "Hi"
Woh baarish ki bunde, woh mausam mastana
Woh yunhi baat baat par pagalana.

Satayengi yaad sab ki, aankhon se chalkenge aansu
Jab sochenge woh sawal, "be aa main su?"
LoL, ROFL, Imao har baat par bolna
Aur bin kahe yaaron ko gale lagana!!


P.S. I will miss my college days, and u guys,. All my friends r special to me. I can never forget d laughter, sn=mile n tears that I shared with u and that class bunking an all tha masti. <3 u guys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment